Hello Crafty Friends,
I had so much fun making these cute cards featuring the Small Die Club of the Month for October 2023.
No Peeking Card
“I always try to make one card with the monthly club, and the second card will coordinate with existing products. This month’s card is only available for the Small Die Club, along with the 3D embossing folder Club.”
“After embossing the green cardstock with the 3D embossing folder, I blended white ink onto it.”
“Simply, the Small Die Club die-cut with 3D-embossed paper card is easy to make.”
Santa's Favorite Card
“I made this card to coordinate with the Add to Cart Collection. I have been purchasing the collection little by little since last year when there were great deals. It was first tried on the Add to Cart Collection, and I think it is perfect for a 5×7 size card.”
- Small Die of the Month Membership – Spellbinders Paper Arts
- Add To Cart Collection – Dies – 3D Shopping Cart
- Add To Cart Collection – Dies – Christmas – Shopping Cart Holiday And Presents
- Shopping Bags Etched Dies | Add to Cart Collection by Becky Roberts
- Holiday Decorations Etched Dies | Tis the Season Collection – Spellbinders Paper Arts
- Seasonal Décor Etched Dies from the Country Garden Collection by Annie Williams | Spellbinders – Spellbinders Paper Arts
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope this post inspired you to get creative. Don’t be afraid to try new things and reach out to me with any questions or feedback. Looking forward to sharing more content with you soon.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!