Hello Crafty Friends,
Today, I’m sharing these two beautiful Christmas Cards featuring the More BetterPress Christmas Collection.
Merry Christmas Card
I love all about BetterPress Plates, so beautiful, delicate, and detailed.
I tried double pressing on the betterPress Cotton paper with the Poinsettia Corner Plate.
I used only the Poinsettia Corner Press Plate & Die set to make this card with different colors of ink pads.
I colored it with watercolor after pressing it with black ink.
Cherish the Season Card
I have lived in tropical weather for over 20 years. The image of a forest where snow falls is a beautiful scene that I often dream about or see in movies.
- Seasons Greetings Evergreens Press Plate & Die Set from the More Betterpress Christmas Collection
- Mini Christmas Sentiment Strips Glimmer Hot Foil & Die Set from the Tis the Season Collection
- Christmas Traditions Collection – Stencils – All The Stars
- Paper Glaze Velvet – Winter Snowfall
- Deck The Halls Ink Pad – Catherine Pooler
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope this post inspired you to get creative. Don’t be afraid to try new things and reach out to me with any questions or feedback. Looking forward to sharing more content with you soon.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!