Hello Crafty Friends,
I made a birthday card for my sister using the Stitched Numbers die from Spellbinder’s Stitched Numbers & More Collection.
This is my first time trying stitching on paper. I think these stitched Numbers die will use for many of the occasion cards.
It could be a birthday, anniversary, or memorial card.
I coordinated with Four Petal Thank you Die & Parcel & Post Mail Box dies on this card.
- Stitched Numbers Etched Dies from the Stitched Numbers & More Collection
- Parcel & Post Mailbox Etched Dies from the Parcel & Post Collection
- Four Petal Thank You Floral Etched Dies from the Four Petal Collection
- Geometric Optical Background Glimmer Hot Foil Plate from the Sealed by Spellbinders Collection
- More Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plates
That’s all for today, I hope you enjoyed this post and give good inspiration!
Thank you so much!
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!