Hello, Crafty Friends,
I had so much fun making this shaker card featuring the Frolicking Winter Friends Stamp set @Picket Fence Studios.
- Frolicking Winter Friends Stamp set and Coordinating die
- Let it snow word die
- Snowball Fight Stencil
- Candied Snow Sequin mix plus
- Paper Glaze Luxe- Arctic Fox
- Trim a piece of sky blue Cardstock to 4.25” x 5.5, and applied White paper glaze with the snowball flight stencil.
- Die-cut white card stock with the nesting rectangle die to make a shaker frame.
- Die cut Red card stock using the Let it snow word die. (Colored white on top parts of the word.)
- Stamp the snow field background on white card stock using black ink. Trim it around the images.
- Stamp the images from the Frolicking Winter Friends Stamp set, and color them with Copic Markers.
- Adhere the acetate on the back of the frame.
- Fill the Candied snow sequin mixes inside of the frame.
- Attach the frame to the background using foam tape.
- Attach the colored snow field on the bottom part of the frame using liquid glue.
- Glue the Let it snow word on the center of the card.
- Glue the colored images on the card.
That’s all today!
Hope you like this post!
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!