Hi, Crafty Friends!
Today is PFS’s October New Release day!
I share this card featuring the Welcome Winter Wreath Stamp set, which is one of my favorite new releases.
Card Making Recipe
- Card Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
- Welcome Winter Wreath Stamp set @Picket Fence Studios
- Welcome Winter Wreath Coordinating Dies @ Picket Fence Studios
- Card Stock- Simon Says Stamps (Tears Color) -Blended color (Pine Needle Ink) with blending brushes to shade the edges of the card
- Colored the stamps images with Copic Markers.
- Added some water to the Paper Glaze Velvet Silver Spoon with a brush and tap the brush to coat it with silver drops on the background.
- Sentiments- White Heat Embossing Powder
I used the ribbon to make a bow and attach it to the wreath.
That’s all for today.
I hope you have enjoyed this post.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!