Merry Christmas Everyone!
I know how busy you are during the holiday season. I was super busy before Christmas.
I made two batches of Ginger Bread cookies and pumpkin pies.
I uploaded this Christmas Gift Tags tutorial before Christmas. but I forgot to post it on my blog.
I used the take-out coffee cup dies and Christmas-themed pattern paper for the tags.
- Coffee Cup dies @Stampin’ Up! Retired
I made these gift tags with Christmas Ornaments dies. The dies are big enough for gift tags it selves.
Delicate Ornament Dies @Stampin’ Up!
I couldn’t throw away the hot foiled scrap paper. So I decided to use a good part of the hot foil for the gift tags.
I used the leftover die-cut pieces from past Christmas card-making.
- Beautiful Boughs Stamp set @Stampin Up- Retired
This tree die-cut was from the previous post (Scrap paper Christmas Card).
I just added gold gems on the tree and a Christmas sentiment strip.
- In the wood dies @ Stampin’ Up
I used the gingerbread men from a scrap of the box card.
- Cookie-Cutter Christmas Stamp set @Stampin’ Up! – Retired
This tag also used scrap paper from last year.
- Perfectly Plaid Stamp set @Stampin’up
- Christmas Gleaming Stamp set @ Stampin’ up
You can easily find out how to make gift tags using scrap paper.
Thank you for stopping by!