Hey Crafty Friends,
I wanted to share with you three cards that I made using the Kaleidoscope Arch Collection from Spellbinders.
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING CARD
I used the Stitched Kaleidoscope Arch Dies, Kaleidoscope Arch Sentiments Clear Stamp, and Kaleidoscope Window Stencil from the collection.
- Kaleidoscope Arch Sentiments Clear Stamp Set from the Kaleidoscope Arch Collection | Spellbinders
- Stitched Kaleidoscope Arch Etched Dies from the Kaleidoscope Arch Collection | Spellbinders
- Kaleidoscope Window Stencil from the Kaleidoscope Arch Collection | Spellbinders
- Catherine Pooler Designs Party Aquatini Premium Dye Ink Pads
- Essential Stylish Ovals Etched Dies from the Stylish Ovals Collection | Spellbinders –
I used the Paper Pouncer tool along with the Aquatini ink pad from Catherine Poller to create a beautiful stenciled background. Additionally, I stamped the images and sentiments using the Versa Watermark ink pad and applied white embossing powder, which I then heat set.
I used the Essential Stylish Ovals die after stencil.
A MILLION THANKS CARD
I enjoy coloring with markers and the Kaleidoscope Flowers Press Plate is perfect for coloring enthusiasts.
I pressed the images using black ink and then proceeded to color them with OLO markers.
The card I made features the use of Fancy Sentiments Strips.
ESPECIALLY FOR YOU CARD
I used only green-toned markers for this card.
I also use a white Gel pen after color the images.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post! I hope it has encouraged you to explore your creativity. Remember to not be afraid of trying new things and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback. I am excited to share more content with you in the near future.
Affiliate links do not cause any extra cost to you. Your support is greatly appreciated!