Hello crafty friends,
Today, I am sharing a Christmas card featuring the “Merry Christmas To You” BetterPress Plate. I inked the BetterPress plate with white pigment ink.
- Spellbinders Exclusive: Merry Christmas to You Cardfront Press Plate – Spellbinders Paper Arts
- Build-A-Wreath Etched Dies from the Beautiful Wreaths Collection by Suzanne Hue | Spellbinders
- Christmas Wreath Add-Ons Etched Dies from the Beautiful Wreaths Collection by Suzanne Hue | Spellbinders
- Postage Edge Rectangles Etched Dies | Spellbinders Paper Arts
- Fashion Gold Embellishments
“I used the Build-A-Wreath Dies and Christmas Wreath Add-Ons Dies to decorate the card front, and I also ink blended the pine needles to give it a more realistic look. I splattered Liquid White Snowflakes over the Poinsettias and pine needles for added effect.”
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope this post inspired you to get creative. Don’t be afraid to try new things and reach out to me with any questions or feedback. Looking forward to sharing more content with you soon.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!