Hello crafty friends!
I used my favorite color combo to make another card featuring the Poinsettia Bells and Border 3D Embossing Folder from the Spellbinders Exclusive Collection.
- Spellbinders Exclusive: Poinsettia Bells & Border 3D Cut & Embossing F – Spellbinders Paper Arts
- Sealed Christmas Sprigs Etched Dies from the Sealed for Christmas Collection
- Sealed Twine Etched Dies from the Sealed by Spellbinders Collection
- Green Wax Beads from the Sealed by Spellbinders Collection
- Lunar Gray Color Essentials Cardstock 8.5 x 11” – 10 Pack
- Altenew – Metallic Cardstock – 10 Pack – Brushed Copper
- Concord and 9th – 8.5 x 11 Glitter Paper – White – 6 Pack
My favorite card stock is Lunar Gray. I used the Poinsettia Bells & 3D embossing folder to emboss it.
I applied white pigment ink over the embossed paper using a paper pouncer.
I used Sealed Christmas Sprigs dies on Brushed Copper Metallic Cardstock and White Glitter Paper.
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope this post inspired you to get creative. Don’t be afraid to try new things and reach out to me with any questions or feedback. Looking forward to sharing more content with you soon.