Hello Crafty Friends,
I have made two cards featuring the Better Press Autumn Collection from Spellbinders.
Autumn Thanks Frame Card
It is my first try using Better Press on watercolor paper.
I used Tawny Brown BetterPress Ink on the Autumn Thanks Frame Press Plate.
- Autumn Thanks Frame Press Plate from the BetterPress Autumn Collection
- Notched Corner Frames Etched Dies from the BetterPress Autumn Collection
- Nature Tones BetterPress Ink Mini Set – 4 Pack | Spellbinders
- Saffron Color Essentials Cardstock 8.5″ x 11″ – 10 Pack – Spellbinders Paper Arts
- Timber Color Essentials Cardstock 8.5″ x 11″ – 10 Pack – Spellbinders Paper Arts
I used regular cardstock (in the color Saffron) for the sentiments, and used black BetterPress ink. In addition, I die-cut the sentiment with the Notched Corner Frame die.
“I think I would prefer using watercolor paper for the BetterPress if I plan on watercoloring after stamping it.”
Thank you Fall Card
“I used the Falling Leaves Embossing Folder beneath the leaves. I love matching old purchased items with new products.”
“I pressed the autumn leaves onto watercolor paper with black BetterPress ink. Of course, I also colored the leaves with watercolors.”
I used the Thank you & Happy Birthday Glimmer Hot Foil Plate for the sentiments.
- Autumn Leaves Press Plate & Die Set from the BetterPress Autumn Collection
- Falling Leaves Embossing Folder | Fall Traditions Collection
- Everlasting Circles Etched Dies from the Everlasting Shapes Collection
- Thank You & Happy Birthday Glimmer Hot Foil Plate Set from the Stylish –
- Fashion Gold Embellishments
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope this post inspired you to get creative. Don’t be afraid to try new things and reach out to me with any questions or feedback. Looking forward to sharing more content with you soon.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!