Hello Crafty Friends,
I want to share this cool 3D pop-up Butterfly card today.
I didn’t use any specialty die for the pop-up feature. and It is easy to make with any butterfly dies.
I used the Butterfly die of Bibi’s Butterfly Collection @Spellbinders
Card Size: 5×7 inches
I finished the ink blending with blending brushes after embossing the paper with the embossing folder.
I embossed half of the wing with the embossing folder. and stamp the sentiment on the other half of the wing.
INSIDE CARD RECIPE:
- Butterfly Card Creator Etched Dies from Bibi’s Butterflies
- CollectionEmbossing Folder of the Month Membership (2D)-Feb.2023
- Delicate Butterflies Etched Dies from Bibi’s Butterflies Collection
- Wonderful Script Sentiments Etched Dies from the Anemone Blooms Collection by Yana Smakula
- Everyday Sentiments II Glimmer Hot Foil Plate
- Fashion Gold Embellishments
You can check how to make this card. please click the link above.
That’s all for today.
Thank you for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed this post and give you inspiration.