I made many Christmas Cards this year, and this card is one of my favorites cards.
I used the Name Off the Good List Stamp set for this card.
- Trim a piece of Peacock Green Cardstock to 8.5” X 5.5″, and color the edges of the front of the card base in Pine Needle color using the life-changing Blending brushes.
- Stamp the Hark, the Angles Song background stamp with the white pigment ink on the card base.
- Die cut the card front using the Matching Misshapen Stitched Circle Dies for the window.
- Stamp the Name off the Good List Stamp on white card stock, color the image with Copic markers, and die cut it with the matching dies.
- Trim a piece of white card stock to 10.5″x 4″, fold it in half, and glue it inside of the card base.
- Make a pop-up cube: size (1″x 2.5″)
- Sentiment in the front of the card, using the Winter has come to Town stamp, Silver heat embossing it. attach it on the front of the card with a foam sticker.
- Attach the pop-up cube on the back of the Santa, and glue it on the inner card.
- Embellish a silver ring (die-cut silver foil paper using the Misshapen Stitched circle die) on the window.
I really love the result of Pop-up Santa in the card.
When you close the card, you don’t know that the list is this long, but when you open the card, you might smile at the long list.
This fun card is easy to make it. You can find the card tutorial below link,
I hope you find some time to craft today, and that this post inspires you.
All the supplies I used are listed below. Happy crafting and Happy Holiday Season!
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!